One small village. Treachery, Deception, Murder.

Can you find the werewolves before it's too late?

Our Features

What to expect


Active Community

45.000 daily active users

Dedicated Support Team

A team of well trained werewolves is available 24/7 to help you out

Open Source

All source code is available on GitHub

Achievements

That's right. We even have achievements you can earn while playing Werewolf

1333744
TOTAL PLAYERS
269922
TOTAL GROUPS
6856835
GAMES PLAYED
28082400
PLAYER DEATHS

Add @werewolfbot to your group and start playing!

It's time to learn who your friends really are

To put it simply, Werewolf is a game of deception. You're goal in the game is to find out who the other players are, and lynch / kill the opposing teams.
I need some more content here

Got questions? Find some answers here!

You can add it just like you would add a friend by their usernames (click Add Member and then type @werewolfIIbot into the search box), or you can go to the bot's profile by clicking its name and click 'Add to group'!

Simple! First off, you must be an admin in your group. If you are, then in your group simply use the /config command. The bot will PM you a menu

As far as the code running the bots goes, there is no difference. @werewolfbot and @werewolfIIbot are the same. We had to split the game into multiple bots because it got too big, and we began hitting API limits (a bot can only send 30 messages per second)

When the time comes, the bot will PM you a list of players you can take action against. Simply click the player you want to choose.

In a normal game, roles available to be assigned are chosen based on the number of players, to keep things as balanced as possible.

In a chaos game however, those rules are ignored, and roles are chosen randomly. However, there are a few checks in place to keep the game somewhat balanced (you won't start a 5 player game with 4 wolves)

Bot Status

Bot 1 (@werewolfbot)

Beta Bot (@werewolfbetabot)

ALPHA WOLF

ALPHA WOLF


You are the Alpha Wolf, the origin of the curse, the bane of banes. Every night, there's 20% chance that you will bite your pack's meal, and they will join your ranks instead of dying!

APPRENTICE SEER

APPRENTICE SEER


For now, you are a normal villager. However, if the seer dies, you will become the new seer.

BEHOLDER

BEHOLDER


As the Beholder, your role is simple - you will always know who the Seer is.

BLACKSMITH

BLACKSMITH


You are the Blacksmith. Through the years, no blades nor swords gave you as much satisfaction as the Silver Blades the elves ordered. You might have some silverdust left. Who knows ? It might prevent Wolves from eating tonight 🤔

CLUMSY GUY

CLUMSY GUY


You are the Clumsy Guy. Maybe you should not have had so much alcohol for breakfast. You can't see a damn thing. Can you even vote for the person you want to? (You have a 50% chance to vote for someone random.)

CULTIST

CULTIST


As a cultist, it is your goal to convert all other players (except wolves and serial killer) to your cult. If at the end of the game, all living players are cultist - the cult wins

CULTIST HUNTER

CULTIST HUNTER


Your job is to hunt the Cult. If the cult attacks you, their newest member will die. Each night you may pick a player to 'hunt' - if they are a cultist, they will die.

CUPID

CUPID


Love is in the air. As Cupid, you will choose two players at the start of the game. These two players will become madly in love! If one of them dies, the other will die of sorrow :( Note: Lovers will know who each other are, but not be told their roles. If the lovers are the last two alive, they win, regardless of teams. If the lovers are on different teams (villager + wolf), and one team wins (wolf), the lover (villager) wins as well. TL;DR if both lovers are alive at the end, and at least one of them was on the winning team, they both win together.

CURSED

CURSED


As the cursed, you are a normal villager... until the wolves bite you. Once they do, you will become a wolf as well! Free to hunt in the night..... XD

DETECTIVE

DETECTIVE


You old sleuth.. Each day, you will have the chance to investigate another player. Use this carefully however, for these is a 40% chance the werewolves will detect you!

DOPPELGĂ„NGER

DOPPELGĂ„NGER


Your ancestors had the ability to metamorph into others... while you don't have their full abilities, you can pick a player at the start of the game. If that player dies, you will become what they were. Note: If the player was converted to cult, you will take on their original role. All other normal rules apply: If they were Wild Child and their role model died, you will become a wolf. Otherwise, you will inherit their role model. The cult cannot convert the Doppelgänger (but can after the doppelgänger switches roles). Also - the Doppelgänger can NOT win unless they have transformed. If at the end of the game, the Doppelgänger is still the same, they lose (exception: lover)

DRUNK

DRUNK


As the drunk, you are still just a villager. BUT! If the wolves kill you, their next kill is disabled, as they are drunk off your insanely high BAC.

FOOL

FOOL


The Fool is led to believe they are the Seer. Each night, when they choose to reveal a players role, they will be told a completely random role.

GUARDIAN ANGEL

GUARDIAN ANGEL


You are the Guardian Angel! Each night, you may choose a player to watch over. Be careful however - if you choose to watch over a wolf, there is a 50% chance you will be killed, and if you watch over the serial killer, you will be killed.

GUNNER

GUNNER


A bit trigger happy are we? As the gunner, you are given 2 silver bullets at the beginning of the game. Each day, you will have the chance to shoot another player. Once you do, everyone will know you are the gunner! Be careful though, you only have 2 bullets!

HARLOT

HARLOT


As the harlot, you will be given the chance to 'visit' another player each night. If they are not the wolf, you will be told so (because you live!). If you visit a wolf or serial killer, you will be killed. If you visit the player the wolves or serial killer have chosen to kill, you will be killed as well. However - If you are visiting a player, and the wolves choose to kill you, you will survive (you weren't home).

HUNTER

HUNTER


A trigger happy, vindictive player. As the hunter, you try to keep to yourself. However, when others come to visit you, they may find themselves dead, as your paranoia takes hold and you shoot. If the wolves attack you, you have a chance to take one of them with you. Otherwise, if you die, you will get a chance to shoot someone as you die. Note: For wolf attacks, the chance starts at 30%. If there is one wolf, the hunter has a 30% chance to kill the wolf (and survive). For each additional wolf, add 20% (2 wolves = 50%, 3 = 70%, etc). However - if there are multiple wolves, while you may kill one of them, you will still be outnumbered and killed. If the cult tries to convert you, they have a 50% chance to fail. If they fail, you have a 50% chance to kill one of them!

LOVERS

LOVERS


The lovers aren't actually a role, but a special designation for two players chosen by cupid. If either of you wins, the other wins. If either of you dies, the other dies. IF you two are the LAST two living players, no matter what teams - the two of you win, everyone else loses, and you get a special ending!

MASON

MASON


The Masons are a simple role - they know who each other are. If one of the masons is converted by the cult, the other masons will know.

MAYOR

MAYOR


As mayor, you are a lowly villager, until you reveal yourself. Then you are given twice the vote count for lynching (meaning that your vote is twice as powerful as everyone else's). Use that power wisely to help the Village Team.

PRINCE

PRINCE


The prince is a key role in the Village Team's strategy. Once the prince gets lynched, their role as Prince is revealed, and they survive. However, this can only happen once: if the village insists on lynching them, they will die.

SEER

SEER


You are the Seer. In this role, each night, you may choose a player, and have their role revealed to you. Admit to your role wisely: If you reveal you are the seer, the wolves will try to kill you!

SORCERER

SORCERER


Do you remember the good old seer? Well now, it has its Wolf Team counterpart. The sorcerer is the Wuff's Seer. They can only see if someone is Wolf or Seer, and they win with the Wolves.

SERIAL KILLER

SERIAL KILLER


That asylum was silly anyways. What a joke. You are free now however, back to business as usual - killing! The serial killer is a lone player, on their own team. They can win only if they are the last player alive (exception: lovers). As the serial killer, you can kill ANYONE - wolves, hunters, gunners, guardian angels, whatever. If the wolves try to attack you, there is a 20% chance that you get eaten, but in 80% of cases you will kill one of them (random), and live.

TANNER

TANNER


The Tanners goal is simple: Get Lynched. If the Tanner gets lynched, he wins, period. Everyone else loses.

TRAITOR

TRAITOR


You are a traitorous bastard. If you survive long enough for all the wolves to die, you will become a werewolf, ready to kill your former teammates in the night!

VILLAGER

VILLAGER


You are simply a lowly villager. You have no special abilities. Your only goal is to help your team find the others.

WEREWOLF

WEREWOLF


You get to have fun! Each day, you will attempt to deceive your fellow players. However, each night, you will get to pick a player to kill! Note: If you attack the drunk, you yourself will become drunk, and will be unable to attack the next night as you sleep off your hangover! If you attack the cursed, they will become a wolf like yourself! Hooray friends!

WILD CHILD

WILD CHILD


At the beginning of the game, you will choose someone to be your 'role model'. If they die, you become a werewolf.

WOLF CUB

WOLF CUB


What a cuuuute little wuff. tickles tickles -cough cough- As i was saying, you are the Wolf Cub and you drops the mic -I just can't resist that. I think if anyone killed you, I'd give the wuffs two victims. You're too cute to die. I wouldn't be able to tickle you anymore-